An exciting opportunity is available for an ICFP member to work in or for a company in the Isle of Man.
The company is opening the position to South African’s with the view to appoint the correct candidate on a remote basis and to eventually assist them to relocate to the Isle of Man (if this is what they want to do – otherwise they can remain remote).
The position is advertised here - https://www.ambergaming.com/corporate-intelligence-analyst
The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown dependency in the Irish Sea between England and Ireland. It’s known for its rugged coastline, medieval castles and rural landscape, rising to a mountainous centre. In the capital, Douglas, the Manx Museum traces the island’s Celtic and Viking heritage. The Isle of Man TT is a major annual cross-country motorcycle race around the island.
Position: Corporate Intelligence Analyst
Number of hours per week: 37.5 hours
We are seeking a Corporate Intelligence Analyst to join our corporate intelligence team to work on and manage a variety of engagements that help clients to prevent and mitigate reputational, regulatory and financial crime risks.
The Corporate Intelligence Analyst should expect to work on a variety of project-based work over a cross section of forensic work types, industries and geographies.
We anticipate that the Corporate Intelligence Analyst will train and develop colleagues to become Corporate Intelligence Analysts.
The main responsibilities for the Corporate Intelligence Analyst will typically include:
- Ensuring that client work is delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to deadline, within budget and in compliance with Amber Gaming risk management protocols, regulatory obligations and ethical standards.
- Dealing directly with clients, internal stakeholders and Amber Gaming leadership.
- Running projects spanning across an array of services from scoping to delivery, with minimal supervision from Head of Forensic Services and/or Directors.
- Training, managing and developing colleagues.
- Identifying opportunities for developing business with new and existing clients across these services.
- Identifying opportunities for increased collaboration with other Amber Gaming services and supporting internal and external marketing efforts.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong academic qualifications, ideally in business, law, international relations, languages or other disciplines in social science.
- Demonstrable expertise in investigations and litigation support and asset tracing.
Experience and Knowledge:
To succeed in this role the individual will need to demonstrate the following experience and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Technical knowledge of the regulatory drivers for our work, including key bribery and corruption laws and anti-money laundering laws.
- Experience in drafting reports and other deliverables suitable for presentation to a client.
- Ability to articulate complex and technical findings in both written and oral presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivation and an enquiring mind.