Any fit and proper person, having passed a Senior Certificate and who is obtaining experience in the commercial forensic field or studying towards a relevant qualification, may apply for and be awarded associate membership.
Any fit and proper person who applies will qualify as a full member on the following grounds:
- in terms of a pre-approved grandfather period, which expired on 31 March 2011; or
- proof of having passed a pre-approved qualifying examination, as determined by the Board, with at least 3 years’ relevant commercial forensic experience; or
- proof of any relevant degree, diploma or other qualification having a rating of at least NQF 7, with at least 10 years relevant commercial forensic experience; or
- proof of a senior certificate with at least 15 years relevant commercial forensic experience.
- Relevant commercial forensic experience will be determined by the Board.
Honorary membership may be awarded by the Board to any person in recognition of an outstanding contribution to the development of the commercial forensic profession or outstanding service to the Institute.
|Associate members||R 1,100.00 + VAT|
|Full members||R 2,200.00 + VAT|
|Honorary members||No cost|
Should you have inquiries with regard to membership kindly contact us at membershipsicfp.co.za or via telephone per the details listed on the 'contact us' tab on our website.
The membership form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.icfp.co.za/application-membership