What credits can I claim?
Structured and unstructured activities
- Attending or presenting courses, congresses, seminars, workshops, lectures and conventions which are related to the field of commercial forensics;
- Attending meetings of technical committees;
- Researching/reviewing or writing of technical publications;
- Compiling technical papers;
- Attending ICFP events.
- Reading of technical and industry related literature;
- Attending training and skills development that enhances soft skills, Microsoft Office, presentation skills etc.
See the CPD policy for more details.