To report your CPD activities log into your profile on the ICFP website and select CPD Hours. Follow the instructions and make sure to save after completion. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the office.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
What credits can I claim?
Structured and unstructured activities
- Attending or presenting courses, congresses, seminars, workshops, lectures and conventions which are related to the field of commercial forensics;
- Attending meetings of technical committees;
- Researching/reviewing or writing of technical publications;
- Compiling technical papers;
- Attending ICFP events.
- Reading of technical and industry related literature;
- Attending training and skills development that enhances soft skills, Microsoft Office, presentation skills etc.
See the CPD policy for more details.