TransUnion is looking for a Senior Investigator to join their Corporate Investigations Department.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Audit, Forensics, or Information Security
• Minimum 5 years of investigative experience in law enforcement or corporate investigations
• CFE or ICFP designation preferred
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, logical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
• Familiarity with case management systems, anomaly detection tools, and Tableau dashboards
• Experience with project and program management
• Must be able to work under limited supervision, following established procedures and exercising discretion and latitude in determining investigative techniques and methods necessary to conduct highly complex investigations
• Requires availability to work outside regular business hours and, on occasion, travel on short notice.