The City of Cape Town is looking for a Forensic Officer in their Probity Department.
- An appropriate 3 year tertiary qualification, preferably in Law and/or Accounting and/or Audit and/or Forensic Accounting and/or Information Technology degree (IT);
- Up to 5 years’ experience in the field of Forensic investigations
- Sound knowledge of conducting forensic investigations and research in the fields of accounting, auditing, law or IT forensics;
- Good oral and written communication skills (English business writing skills);
- Research, analytical and negotiation skills as well as conceptual ability;
- Sound interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines; and
- A valid unendorsed Code EB driver’s licence
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 22 December 2017
For more details see attached file.